What is the best treatment/revision option for old scars caused by carbuncles ?

These scars are circular in appearance and I have these scars, so many, on both my lower legs which I have had for as long as I can remember. And I am now 53 y/o. Have not worn any clothes above my ankle.

Scars on legs and best treatment

Scar treatments, especially on the legs, is complicated and depends on the nature of the scar.  Photos would help evaluate the area.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.

Scars

It all depends on the type of score in the consistency of the scar. The color if it's wide and if it's pitted and how to treat it. Your best bet is to see a board-certified plastic surgeon and get his recommendations.