I had Juvederm injected between my brows 7 years ago and it never dissolved. What should I do?

I have juvederm injected between my nose and my bridge and the tip of my nose like 7 years ago and the juvederm between my brow never dissolve since 7 years ago, i really want the juvederm between my brows to dissolve is it too late? Cause it been 7 years and is there anyway? Will they cause cancer or any type of zest because is been in my nose for 7 yrs

Juvederm and longevity of product NYC

Juvederm is a product that generally lasts up to one year.  If you feel that there is still product you should consult a specialist and can have Vitrase injected to dissolve the product.  Best, Dr. Green

7 year old Juvederm

If the Juvederm is still there, it can be dissolved.  Pre-treatment photos would be helpful.  Often, Juvederm can stimulate your own collagen production and this will not dissolve.  Please consult an experienced cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon for assessment.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist