How Best and when to Remove the Yellow Crust on Face from Total FX?

I had Total FX done on my face two days ago, and now there's a thick, yellow crust almost all over. When and how should I remove it?

How Best and when to Remove the Yellow Crust on Face from Total FX

Thank you for your question as the other Doctor recommended  take a shower twice a day and add a petrolatum ointment to the area and soften it and it should wash off in the shower.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

How to Remove the Yellow Crust on Face from Total FX?

Thank you for your question. You can take a shower twice a day and add a petrolatum ointment to the area and soften it and it should wash off in the shower. Then go to a moisturizer cream like a cetaphil. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon