How Best and when to Remove the Yellow Crust on Face from Total FX?

I had Total FX done on my face two days ago, and now there's a thick, yellow crust almost all over. When and how should I remove it?

How Best and when to Remove the Yellow Crust on Face from Total FX

Thank you for your question as the other Doctor recommended  take a shower twice a day and add a petrolatum ointment to the area and soften it and it should wash off in the shower.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

How to Remove the Yellow Crust on Face from Total FX?

Thank you for your question. You can take a shower twice a day and add a petrolatum ointment to the area and soften it and it should wash off in the shower. Then go to a moisturizer cream like a cetaphil. I hope this helps!