How and Where to Get Juva Derm?

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area that are qualified to perform this procedure.

Hopefully this helps!

Doctor Answers 6

How and Where to Get Juvederm?

Thank you for your question. Contact the company's website for all the physicians who use this product. Be certain to research this and be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in injectables and see if you are a candidate and to have the  safest and most effective treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist
3.9 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

How and where to get Juvederm?

Cosmetic providers such as you will find in Plastic Surgery or Dermatology offices can offer this treatment. Look for credentials and experience! Avoid places where experience, professionalism and medical oversight is lacking.  This is a safe treatment if done by a qualified, experienced provider, such as a Physician or Nurse with advanced training. 

Sam Naficy, MD, FACS
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 221 reviews


Any authorized healthcare professional can administer Juvederm injectable gel, but dermatologists, plastic surgeons, ophthalmologists, otolaryngologists (ear, nose, and throat doctors), or physicians specializing in cosmetic procedures are generally more experienced. I believe on the Juvederm website you can find information on locating doctors near you. Best of luck. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 107 reviews

Juvederm soft tissue filler

Juvederm is a soft tissue filler made from cross-lined hylaluronic acid and that has been used for years to safely and effectively reduce facial wrinkles.  Juvederm is manufactured by Allergan.  Fillers use is an art, and it is important to consult a physician highly trained in Juvederm injections, such as dermatologist of plastic surgeon.

Anatoli Freiman, MD, FRCPC, Toronto Dermatology Centre 

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

Juvederm - how and where to get it

Juvederm is an FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler. It is made by Allergan. If you look on the Juvederm website it will list physicians close to you who are able to perform the procedure for you. I recommend you have Juvederm injected from one of the core physician board-certified injectors - derms, plastics, or ocular plastics only.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD
Las Vegas Dermatologist
4.6 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

Juvederm - where to get it?

Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid filler which has been safely and effectively used for many years. Because we typically treat the face with it, a very important area that you don't want to mess up, make sure to see a true expert physician for your juvederm injections, such as a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 50 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.