I fell and now I have pain on the inside of my breast, should I be worried?

I have been having pains on the inside of my left breast especially when I lay on my side or I bend over. I had saline breast implants in May of 2010. I fell a couple of weeks ago and took most of the fall on my left side, or at least my cheek bone was bruised due to the fall. I had the surgery done in Arkansas where I live but I am in Alaska because I work in the oilfield industry and will not be back in Arkansas until November 04. Is this something I should be worried about?

Pain on inside of my breats

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question. I would suggest seeing a plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation so that a full physical examination is made. However, when saline implants rupture, they deflate (unlike silicone implants) and you would be able to detect this. Good luck. Hope this helps.

Dr. Suzette Miranda