I know swelling is normal 2 days Post-op TT, but it looks like a small fat roll above my incision. Have you seen this before?

No pic, because I am dizzy when standing too long but just had my surgery Tuesday morning, and I am scared the large roll above my incision won't go away. I've been taken it easy, eating clean no soda or salt but still lots of swelling but not much pain. If this roll is normal or due to swelling any advice on how to decrease it. I have two drains and the roll feels kind of squishy. The rest of my abdomen looks flat & normal to me.

This may be one of many things including a fluid collection, residual fat, residual skin etc.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.