My eyelid was lower not good. I want to be eyelid upper like asian. Any suggestions? (photos)

Asian eyelid surgery for hooded eyes

Thank you for the photo. I can't tell for sure without an examination but it appears he would need incision technique with some skin removal and possibly the little ptosis correction. This is a surgery under local anesthesia and your sutures will be present for about seven days. It would probably take about 2 to 4 weeks to look natural again. The surgery would look better as the weeks and months go by. Definitely only seek consults and surgical treatment with surgeons who clearly perform Asian eyelid surgery frequently.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asian eyelid concerns

Thank you for sharing your question. Asian eyelids require special treatment techniques. You should see an experienced eyelid specialist who has much familiarity with the nuances of Asian eyelid surgery in person to better evaluate your concerns.
Good luck,