How much is major Bone Grafting and does dental insurance cover some of the cost?

I have major bone loss on the bottom right if my mouth and I want to get implants . Will dental insurance help cover some of the cost

Major bone loosing

there are different ways , you can do a combined procedure like ridge splitting, and bone grafting,
so you do not need as much, 
there are narrow implants, with ridge splitting, combined treatment , 
these procedures can be done in dental tourism if what you re looking is an affordable solution, and you can claim your insurance like an emergency, and in most cases it can go through, depends on your insurance policy. but the procedure can be done. 

Major bone loosing

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
so you do not need as much,