How can I fix my hair line? (photos)

I feel my hairline is just a tad high up. Is there anyway I can fix this? Will PRP injections help?

PRP for Hair Line NYC

PRP can often help patients grow hair at the hair line.  After a series of 3 treatments you will know if it works for you.  If not, then hair transplantation may be a better but more surgical solution.  Please find an experienced dermatologist in hair disorders.  Best, Dr. Green

You can use PRP to slightly increase the small hairs at your hairline but if you desire to lower your hairline like in your picture, you would likely benefit from a hair transplantation. At our office, we use Neograft so that you do not have a scar at the back of your head. The back of your head has thick hair and this would be used to place grafts to your hairline. This transplant is permanent and will grow in your hairline as you desire. Best wishes.

PRP for hairline? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, the answer to this question is complex. PRP works best in follicles that are present or have cycled off (dormant) within the last 3 years. I don't know how quickly your hairline has regressed. It seems from your photo that there is a large distance between the line you prefer and your actual hairline. It will be difficult for you to achieve a hairline that is significantly lower. PRP may help and somewhat fill in the peaks in your hairline.
Find someone who has experience with PRP. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon