Cheek filler for marionette lines? (Photos)

I went to two different dermatologists for filler. I want the corners of my mouth not to shadow as much. The first guy said to have filler injected into the marionette lines. The 2nd guy said if I filled my cheeks it would pull my marionette lines upward and lift them. I dont know what to do now. Any suggestions?

Filler techniques will differ with specialists

Either technique is fine, injection into the cheek causes displacement, and this can lift the sides. Only by touch will an injector know. 

I agree with both, but I would add that I would use some Juvederm Voluma to your chin area for more projection. This will balance everything out. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist