How much for a BBL in my area? (Photo)

I feel like i already have a nice butt but not exactly how I want it.. I have small breast as well. I could use a little more on both.. I feel like a bbl can also help me get the best result I want on my lower back I want a smaller waist. Very defined!!!! Around how much for a bbl in my area and any good doctor out here??

BBL Candidate

Hello, thanks so much for your pictures and your inquiry. You have a very beautiful silhouette already, but of course it could be enhanced with a BBL. Although you are a thin patient you could have beautiful results. In my practice a BBL starts from 4500 USD aprox. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

How much for a BBL in my area?

Based upon the thinner patients I have had, you should get a very nice result.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed thousands of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

How much for a BBL in my area? (Photo)

Cost varies by geographic location, OR time, anesthesia etc. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon