Septi muscle cut, affected my smile?

I had a surgery done 3 weeks ago. I had a big hump and a extremly drooping nose tip. My ps rotated my nose tip and cut my depressor muscle. At first my upperlip covered my teeth. That has improved for 80 procent. What worries me is that my upperlip doesnt lift up when I smile. I read on some topics that people with droopy nose tips had their depressor septi muscle cut also noticed their smile has changed. Is it true that this will change my smile permanently?

Smile change?

it is possible it will have some small effect. Right now the main reason your smile is different is because of the swelling of the tissues. You will just need to wait for all the swelling to go away before you know for sure.