Replace to bigger implants. Are there many complications that my happen for the second surgery?

I have now 270cc tear drop shape implants. My question is i wanna go now for 400cc round and high profile. Im 54kg and 1.62h Is there many complications that may happen for the second surgery? More pain? Are there more risks of anything go wrong? Is the size i want too much for my weight and height? I do feel sometimes i donno if its because is winter, little pain not strong once in a while in my breast. Is it normal? Many Thanks!

Complications with Replacing Bigger Implants

Any cosmetic #revision has risks of unhappy outcome or other complications. Also, the right implant for the revision is contingient on shape of body and your desired outcome.  Your procedure should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for another revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient #reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Revision to larger implants

You might be a good candidate for larger implants, but you would have to be seen in person to be sure that your skin envelope could accommodate the larger implants.

Risks

The risks are the same as any surgery including bleeding, infection, cellulitis, capsulitus, etc. please seek several revision experts in your region .

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Thank you for the question. Assuming that the same breast implant "pockets” are utilized, revisionary breast surgery tends to be associated with minimal recovery time/discomfort, compared to first-time breast augmentation surgery. This is likely because the muscle/tissue stretch (and necessary dissection) has already occurred for the most part.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. 
Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.

Thank you for your questions.  The prior placement of implants will help stretch your skin a bit making this re-augmentation likely less painful but with a similar complication profile as your original augmentation.  Unfortunately, as far as the sizing of the implants for your frame, it is impossible to recommend the best implant style, size or shape without an in-person examination that allows for the measurement of key breast parameters, as well as permits an in-depth discussion as to your desired goals and outcome.