Remove columellar strut graft? (Photo)

I had rhinoplasty 6 months ago to fix a large hump with a droopy nose tip when smiling. My ps used a collumelar strut. I think this is causing my to look upturned and too projected and short. If i get the strut removed will my nose tip come down? And how can it be supported if I have a droopy nose tip? Do you think the graft is causing my upturned and projected nose?

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-