Which lip filler gives the most volume?

I have had juvederm ultra 4 and restylane, and I am kind off confused what filler gives the most volume for my lips. I feel like the volume goes away after 2 or 3 weeks. The last time I had 1ml of Juvederm ultra 4. When I compare it with the injections I had before, the Juvederm ultra 4 lasted much longer. Is there any other filler that gives a lot of volume with a long lasting result?

Lip filler

Juvederm is an excellent filler. It sounds like you may need another syringe. There is no harm in trying other fillers like belotero if juvederm is not working for you. Belotero does'nt last as long but gives a great result.

Which lip filler gives the most volume?

Hello, and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you did not get the result you had hoped for. You might try having a larger volume injected, or you could try a heartier filler such as Voluma. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon