Filler to fix wide nose bridge?

I had rhinoplasty done 3 weeks ago. I know its early but im sure my surgeon did not preform osteotomie to narrow my top bridge. Is it possible to fix this with fillers like how it was before? I dont want to have a another surgery im afraid that it will look worse.

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 3 weeks after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

You are swollen

Right now you have post surgical swelling. Give it six months. You probably did have osteotomies.However fillers are not good solution to any nasal issues, especially in case width related issues on nose.  

Vasdev Rai, MD