I am on my second day. I have gone through Revlite Q Switch Laser Treatment for Nevus of Ota. Is this normal?

My face got swelled after treatment. After 24 hours, swelling reduced to 60% .Also got bruises. when it will get normal?

Thanks for your query. Revlite comes with a downtime. It is normal to have swelling and bruising. You can take arnica as it helps in reducing the swelling. It generally takes 5-7 days for the face to get absolutely normal. Hope it helps.

All The Best

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

All The Best