Prk surgery post op complication.

I got prk surgery 5 days ago. The next day after the surgery i noticed my right eye was more blurry rather the left. I called my doctor to ask if this is normal she said yes. Anyway today we went to take the protective contact lense out and it turns out my right contact lense had fallen out and did not heal correctly. The doctor put a new contact lense in and prescribed me eye drops. Will my eye be back to normal again like my left eye?? I looked at my right eye and it has a green dot in the middle!

Bandage contact lens falling out after prk

the lens should have stayed in longer, so your doctor put it back inthe green dye is just to look at the surface and look for an epithelial defectso don't worry about it

New York Ophthalmologist