What could be helpful to correct my lip?

I can't close my lip naturally in relaxed state i have to apply a little pressure at upper lip to close NB:i wore a Orthodontic for a year when i was 14 years old i am now 19 so what could be helpful to do to get a normal closed lips

Doctor Answers 1

Lip Fillers?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question!  It is hard to tell exactly without a physical examination of your lips.  I suggest you seek a board certified plastic surgeon and discuss your options with him.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 100 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.