I have wrinkles below my eyea as they appear in the picture below since I was small. (photo)

Now im 22. I need treatmant because my age appear more than the accutal

Doctor Answers 3

Under eye area

I think the cautious use of some filler in this area may help.  Please choose and experienced and well qualified practitioner.

Hull Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews

Under eye area

Fillers would be a good option to help contour the under eye area, leaving a smoother appearance.  Lasers and microneedling (Skin Pen) can also help to revitalize and improve the skin.  Visit with a plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD
Houston Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

Under Eye Rejuvenation with: lasers, microneedling/prp, radiofrequency, peels

Lasers, fillers, radiofrequency and peels work best in this area.  I suggest seeing an expert for a formal evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.