How to fix my thyroid eye disease bulging eye? (Photo)

I was diagnosed with grave's disease in March2016.My thyroid is now stable but im left with a bulging eye as cortisone treatment didn't work. I consulted with an oculoplastic surgeon for orbital decompression he told me my thyroid has to be stable for a year before i can do it.i've been postponing my wedding for a year because of my eye and im sad to hear that i have to wait again. Is there another solution even if temporary to fix my eye before i can get surgery next year?

No there is no temporary fix for this.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Surgeons do vary regarding the timing of surgery.  It is critical to have state of the art orbital care for this.  Make sure whoever you are seeing is highly experienced.  A second opinion is a good idea even if you have to travel for this opinion.  

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon