Why do I have a fat in my chest that doesn't go away?

hello all, i had a gyno surgery 5 months ago, i have little scar tissue under the left nipple that hurts when touched is that normal? 2nd i know i have a chest fat that doesnt go, i once reached 8% bf to sculpt my chest and it remains the same on that low bf perc. im sure i need a liposuction to get rid of it but i want to know the reason why do i have that fat? i know the reason behind gyno but this problem why it happened with me? and how can i know if i have a normal levels of testosterone?

What to Expect Post Gynecomastia Surgery

Following #Gynecomastia #surgery, your incisions will go through a maturation #process. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely. 

Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

Thank you for your question, and I am sorry that this fat is causing you such issues.  After surgery scars can remain tender for some period of time.  I would recommend trying to desensitize the scar by massaging it daily. This will help soften the tissue, and hopefully improve the pain.  If you have reached 8% body fat and this area of concern was unchanged, it may be residual glandular tissue that would need liposuction or direct excision to appropriately resolve.  Though your family doctor can run tests to ensure your levels of testosterone are normal, your plastic surgeon will be able to make treatment recommendations for your chest.