What do you think of turbinate reduction surgery? My sinuses run constantly.

I'm 64 and have taken every antihistamines and spray on the market. I can take 6-8 pills a day now and tried to only take Musinex but didn't help. Often drains more w meals and I cough constantly. Had deviated septum surgery 20 yrs ago as was always congested. This had been over 4 yrs now!! Help!

Turbinate reduction surgery?

There are many factor's that cause the drainage in the sinuses.  If you still have airway blockage, than turbinate reduction can help with breathing issues.  If you have chronic allergies, you may need to see an allergy specialist.  I'm a Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon and Otolaryngologist.  It seems to be a good combination for Septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery.  It's a good idea to seek a specialist to help you with this. Be well!

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon