Would Thermage help my tummy? I don't want the scar that a tummy tuck would leave (Photo)

I'm 30 years old and I have a 7 month year old I have a little bit of lose skin and I wanted a tummy tuck until I stared getting quotes and information about the procedure was there when I realized the scar that the procedures leaves and my husband thinks the scar is uglier than my problem..my question is a procedure like thermage could help me ? and if not what would you recomend me other than a tummy tuck ...please help because it looks like exercise and diet along won't do it.

Thermage versus Tummy Tuck

Thermage would be a great alternative for you with no down time.  A tummy tuck leaves you with an enormous "end to end" scar after the surgery.  Thermage will tighten the skin and produce new collagen.  An in office consultation would be necessary to determine the best treatment options for you.

Thermage Versus Tummy Tuck Versus Liposuction

I actually think that hi definition liposuction would do great for you.  Non invasive options may be helpful such as velashape, thermage, and venus legacy but you need an in person consultation.  Its best if you find a body contouring specialist with experience in skin tightening and body shaping.  There may be many other options besides surgery/tummy tuck.  Best, Dr. Emer.