Lump above navel after mini tummy tuck (Photo)

I have an appointment with my surgeon to discuss the issue but I'd like to have informed questions going into the appointment. I am two weeks pp with a mini tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo. I have an incision above my navel and on my bikini line. There is a large lump above my navel that started showing a few days ago. I haven't done any strenuous activity or heavy lifting. I am still very swollen as pre surgery I was a size 2 with excess skin.

Upper belly fullness after TT

This should be discussed with your surgeon. It sounds as if you underwent a standard full TT and this likely was treated during the surgery. If you have some localized fullness, your surgeon will want to assess possible causes.

Lump above navel after mini tummy tuck

As stated by a number of others, this can be due to a number of different things including fluid collection, residual skin, swelling, etc.  It is always best to ask these questions of your chosen surgeon as recommendations may be different.

Lump after mini tummy tuck

It could be related to not plicating the upper abdomen, or fluid possibly.  Best to be seen in person.

Lump above belly button after mini-tummy tuck

Thanks for the question.  It is difficult to assess any concerns you have so early in the postoperative period.  An incision above the belly button is somewhat unconventional unless a hernia of some sort was repaired at the same time.  I would followup with your surgeon and ask about what was done and express your concerns at that time.