I have PCOS and I have a lot of unwanted hair in the front of neck, would you recommend laser hair removal?

I have heard that doing laser hair removal can actually cause more hair to grow than before and I'm worried that if I spend all of this money that I do not have, it will be a waste of my time. i just need a little information on this if you can provide it

PCOS and hair removal

It's vital to get your PCOS treated. After that, laser hair removal is a good choice. You will need constant touch ups most likely. Also Vaniqa helps reduce hair growth.

PCOS and laser hair removal

I would definitely consult an experienced dermatologist about getting your PCOS under control before you have laser hair removal.  Therapies such as birth control pills and Spirinolactone will really help.  You also need to have the correct laser for your skin type to prevent such growth. Best, Dr. Green