My face is saggy! (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 7
Voluma Helps Sagging Faces
It sounds like you have a number of issues that are troubling you. Luckily, they are all treatable:
· Acne can be minimized or resolved with lasers and light therapy, as well as topical and/or oral medications.
· Acne scarred-skin can be resurfaced with lasers and/or chemical peels; deep scars can be filled with hyaluronic-acid fillers or the more permanent Bellafill, which is FDA approved for use on acne scars and can last for several years.
· Lost facial volume can be restored with Voluma, which will help ameliorate the sagging that is your primary concern.
Please schedule a consult so that you and a board-certified dermatologist can come up with a treatment plan that will give you the glowing, healthy, uplifted skin you desire.
I would recommend you discuss your issue with a board certified dermatologist.
Saggy Face -- Overall Help Needed
And, by the way, that's the definition of "holistic" -- it doesn't mean treatment with non-western medicines -- Holism is looking at you as a person and not either one or a series of medical issues.
A good dermatologist who does both medical and cosmetic treatments is the answer to your question.
Find one that you are comfortable with and create an overall treatment plan with them.
You might also like...
Facial changes from acne
You have two issues -
- Acne and volume loss in your face.
- First, get the acne under control if possible.
- Topical antibiotics + tretinoin + glycolics often work well.
- The second issue is scarring and volume loss.
- For this, fillers such as Voluma or for superficial skin scars, Radiesse, work well.
- Please see a plastic surgeon or dermatologist specializing in cosmetic treatments for help in get the best skin -
- In the mean time, be sure to protect your skin all year with a sun block, if your skin will tolerate it.
Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
Facial volume loss
It seems that you are struggling with 2 problems.
1. Acne prone skin with surface irregularity.
The foundation of a harmonious face is excellent skin care. I would highly recommend implementing a skin care regimen that helps you achieve less acne and improves your skin texture. The use of sunscreen all year round is also a MUST.
2. Facial volume loss
This can be addressed with HA fillers such as Voluma to return volume to area that may have lost volume over time.
Together, these regimens can provide excellent results without surgical procedures!
Facial Sagging -- Fillers and Venus Legacy For Lift and Clear + Brilliant For Acne and Complexion
Saggy Face concerns
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.