Can a sickness disturb an otoplasty result?

I had an otoplasty one month ago.I think that i got the flue today.Perhaps it is a cold.Can this mess up my ear's final result or slow down my it's healing?

Sickness after surgery

Unfortunately, it is fairly common to get sick after a surgical procedure.  When your body is trying to heal it can lower your immune system, therefore making you susceptible to pick up the flu or common cold.

It may slow down your healing time, but should not affect your final results.  Of course, you should continue to follow post op instructions from your surgeon.  If you are not feeling better soon, it would be a good idea to see your primary care physician.