Bleeding behind the ear after otoplasty?

Hi i had an otoplasty on my left ear almost 4 weeks ago.My ear is pretty close to my head but it has already moved forward and my doctor told me that it will keep coming forward.However there was some dry blood behind my ear from the surgery and i just noticed because my ear is coming forward.When i removed the dry blood my ear bleed a bit where the cocoon used to be.It is a really small bleeding like a really small spot of blood.Should i be worried?It is normal right?

Bleeding behind the ear

Bleeding behind the ear at this point after otoplasty is not normal, although it is not necessarily unusual. You should call your doctor's office and let them know what is going on and see if you need to be examined in person. Good luck! : )

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon