How soon can I have a TT and BBL after pregnancy if I'm down to pre pregnancy weight and are not breastfeeding?

I will have lots of help at home and I would love to just get the surgery over with I am done having kids I am 25 my current weight is 165 and I am 5"3

How soon after pregnancy can I have a tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift?

Thank you for your question!  I recommend you return to your pre-pregnancy weight prior to even thinking about an elective surgery.  That being said, I always recommend first having the BBL performed to obtain the fat needed to shape your body and then use it for fat transfer.  Then, at a second operation, perform the abdominoplasty.   I have consulted with many women who said they have seen other surgeons who perform the two simultaneously.  This is not recommended at this office for many reasons that I can go on and on about, but the main reason is that the BBL is a BIG surgery and requires you not sit on your butt for at least two weeks (preferably up to 4-6 weeks).  This helps to assure the fat live in the new regions of your butt.  Also, the tummy tuck performed here is relatively tight and is not amenable to laying on your stomach which is required for your BBL post operatively.  
So to summarize, a weight that would be safe to undergo the BBL is manditory to assure less potential post-operative complications.  Separate the BBL from the tummy tuck to also decrease complications.   The patients I have seen who have the two operations simultaneously could have had a much more impressive result if they separated the operation as recommended.  I hope this helps!

Time to "Weight" From Pregnancy until BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.  
I think that you will want to wait at least 3 months.  The goal for waiting is to let all of the swelling and fluid leave the body.  This way I can see exactly what I need to sculpt and what I do not need to sculpt in order to meet your goals.  
Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
Best to wait 3-6 months for your body to recover and your hormones to recalibrate.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Surgery after pregnancy

there's no set defined time but six months it's a common answer to this question.

Most women need at least that amount of time to lose potential weight gain during pregnancy.

Of the two procedures the abdominoplasty will be substantially more challenging to recover from.
Many plastic surgeons would recommend doing these as two separate procedures.

I am one of them.

I do perform these as combined procedures from time to time but whenever possible patients generally do better having them split into two procedures.
My preference is generally to do the BBL first.

I do these procedures without General Anastasia relying a local anesthesia and light sedation.
With the correct technique patient tolerate this procedure well.

100% of the effort is focused on getting the very best Brazilian and all of the body contouring is completed with the exception of the TT. This includes meticulous attention to detail during the liposuction procedure.

This can be very difficult to do during a full abdominoplasty because patients are always under General Anastasia.
During the second procedure when patients are undergoing the abdominoplasty any corrective work order touch ups for the Brazilian can be done.

Sometimes the very best Brazilians are achieved from two rounds of fat transfer.

While the recovery can be challenging for each of the procedures having them together is a brutal recovery that is beyond what most people anticipate.
I can understand that temptation from both the surgeon and the patient's perspective of wanting to do these as a combined procedure.

I find separating them into two procedures is more humane and gives the very best results possible.
My practice is devoted exclusively to body contouring.
If you're certain you're not planning on having more children in the future then you should be fine to have these procedures as soon as you feel your body has recovered enough.

Generally around six months.

If future children are in the picture then you could move forward with the Brazilian but wait to have your abdominoplasty after your last child.
I suggest having multiple consultations to find the plastic surgeon that meets your needs best.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD