How much time should i wait before doing another coolsculpting?

How much time should i waitbefore doing another coolsculpting but in a different area like one on the ouer thigh and the other on the inner thigh or one on the thigh and the other on the abdomen

CoolSculpting areas

CoolSculpting can be done in another area any time. Consult with your provider to see when you can re-treat a previously treated area.  Best of Luck!

CoolSculpting areas

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

CoolSculpting - Additional Treatment Areas

Patients who have just had CoolSculpting treatment can schedule additional treatments in different areas without needing to wait between appointments. It is, however, recommended for patients to wait 30-60 days before having cycles in the same areas, however. Additional cycles can further enhance patient results as each treatment with CoolSculpting can reduce fat up to 25%. Consult your board-certified plastic surgeon and CoolSculpting provider on the best timing for your next treatments. Good luck!

Coolsculpting Multiple Areas

There is no reason to wait to treat different areas of the body. Multiple areas of the body can be treated at the same appointment. If you are thinking of treating the same area then it is recommended to wait 30 days.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Coolsculpting Multiple Areas

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Timing of Cool Sculpt

There is no reason to wait unless you have a medical reason to do so. We treat multiple areas in one day. Always wait 30 days at least to re-treat the same area however. Best of Luck. 

Timing of Cool Sculpt

No Need to Wait for Different Areas

There's really no reason to wait between treatments if you're planning on treating a different area of your body. In fact, if time permits, you can treat multiple areas of your body during the same appointment. I hope this helps you plan your treatment

No Need to Wait for Different Areas

CoolScultping

There is no wait time for treating different areas as the treatment is area-specific. We apply applicators to several different areas in one treatment, so for example, it would be possible to do CoolSculpting to the abdomen, inner thighs, and outer thighs during a single appointment. Speak to a CoolSculpting professional about a treatment plan that works for you.

CoolScultping

You don't have to wait

You don't have to wait to treat other areas.  I do suggest waiting 2 months to re-treat an area though.

You don't have to wait

Time between Coolsculpting applications...

For different application sites, you can have this performed in the same setting with no lag time. In terms of a second application to a repeat site... If I am sure a patient will need a second treatment, I will usually advise for them to have it done at around 1 month following the first even though max results aren't apparent yet. If there is uncertainty that one treatment might be sufficient, I will sometimes advise waiting the full 3 months prior to re-treatment so that we can assess before and afters and see if our treatment goals have been met. 

How long should I wait in between treatments?

Thank you for your question. If it is a different area then you do not need to wait. However, if you are thinking of treating the same area then it is recommended to wait at least 30 days. 
Regards, 

Regards, 

Amount of CoolSculpting Treatments

There is no period of time you have to wait before treating another area.  Most of our patients do multiple areas in the same day.  We have two machines at our office, so it allows us to treat two areas at the same time, which helps cut down the treatment time for our patients.

Amount of CoolSculpting Treatments