Can one session of micro current accupunture on the scalp for eczema and dry scalp ruin a hair transplant 2 months post op?

Can getting a quick session of micro current accupunture for dry scalp and minor redness eczema relief mess up a hair transplant 2 months post op or is it ok? Thanks

Post op care

it should not have bay effect however if you have doubts you need to talk to your divorce for advise. 

Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Accupuncture after a hair transplant

I don't know the relationship between Accupuncture and eczema, but I am sure that Accupuncture will not impact your hair transplants 2 months out. At 2 months, you are essentially fully recovered from a hair transplant surgery.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Never heard of micro current to your hair transplant

Never heard of micro current to your hair transplant but it sounds interesting.  It probably sounds worse than it really is. It is always a good idea to check with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon