Is it safe to get thermitight redone in the neck area? (Photo)

I had thermatight done on my neck area 8 months ago with little to no change. Would you recommend the same procedure or infinite to get better results.

ThermiTight or surgery?

Although the ThermiTight procedure could safely be repeated, looking at your neck contour, you may well want to consider traditional facelift / necklift surgery if the second Thermi treatment doesn't take care of it.

Do you know what settings your surgeon used on the first treatment?

Neck Skin and Platysmal Bands -- VASER Hi Def Liposuction/ThermiRF/ThermiTight, Venus Legacy/Thermage/Ultherapy, Botox/Dysport

It is safe to do the Thermitight/ThermiRF treatment again at 3-6 months.  If you are not happy at that time, you may re-do or consider
a necklift or facelift, or liposuction with Ultherapy and other
nonsurgical methods. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Is it safe to get thermitight redone in the neck area?

ThermiTight can safely be redone.  Most patients start to see a result at 2 to 4 weeks and get final results between 3 and 6 months. Some may continue to see some continued improvement for a year or more (please see example from link below). Please return to your surgeon, compare before and after photos and then discuss the course that's best for you with him or her.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Repeating ThermiTight

It is safe to get the ThermiTight procedure done a second time. However, I would wait about a year before repeating the treatment. In my opinion, ThermiTight is the best non-surgical procedure to lift and tighten sagging skin. If it did not work for you or you are unhappy with the results then maybe you should consider a surgical face and neck lift. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon