What can I do to get rid of fine, or so I think they are, marionette lines and the darker pigmentation around them? (Photo)

Am only 26 years old. If fillers are needed which type would be best to look natural. Or specific topical treatments to correct pigmentation.

Hi there, the best filler in the US for this would be Voluma, which lasts up to 2 years and would be placed in your cheeks and would lift those marionette lines away. That would give you the most natural look. I would recommend 1 syringe of Voluma per side. The darkness you're seeing is shadowing not skin pigmentation and that would be substantially reduced after those marionette lines would be minimized. 

Columbus Physician

Fillers may help

Thanks for the great question and the photo. For fine marionette lines my go to is a hyaluronic acid filler. I think what you are seeing may not be pigment, but is likely a shadow being cast in that area. By increasing the volume of the depression a little bit, that line and appearance of the shadow should improve. I hope this help. I see you're located not too far from me. Feel free to make a consultation if you would like any more information! 

~Dr. Sieber