Revision Liposuction of abdomen = horrible. what can I do? (photos)

I had tumescent lipo 2 years ago with terrible results, loads of scars and dents. I finally got up the courage for a revision by another doc 2 weeks ago & am so miserable b/c it's even worse. He removed all the fat that was left in the upper abs (which was the only part that looked normal, until now) and used it to fill in dents in the lower abs. There are still rolls on my upper abs, below my breasts. Also, there's a bad adhesion between my breasts because he went that far up my abdomen. help?

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

Some of this will improve with time. I would suggest a Hidef Liposuction revision procedure that includes skin tightening, lipocavitation, liposculpting, fibrous release, and Exilis multi-plane tissue sculpting.Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

Swelling from liposuction can last for months, at two weeks it is too early to evaluate final results. I suggest RF treatments and shock therapy with lymphatic massage at this time. I hope you will not need another revision, please see an expert. you likely will need a revision hi def 4d contouring procedure with tummy tuck to get a true flat and even look. Best, Dr. Emer