What is the recovery like? I'm getting three procedures at once. I have a four weeks to recover. How do I sleep? Recommendations

The three procedures are breast lift and without implants Brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck. Can I sleep on my side with elevating my top and putting a bbl pillow under my thighs to keep pressure off my butt.

You would have to have them at least 6 months apart because when you get a tummy tuck you can't apply pressure to the front and when you get a brazilian butt lift you cant apply pressure on the buttocks for at least 2 weeks after. same as a breast lift cant apply pressure to the front.  It will be very uncomfortable to position.

Best of Luck!!

Combining procedures - what is the best postoperative position?

Combining these procedures makes it tough to find the perfect postoperative position. The best position for you will be laying on your sides to avoid pressure on the buttock and anterior abdomen and breasts. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting #breastlift #abdominoplasty #postoperativerecovery

Sejal M. Patel, MD

BBL, TT and breast lift

You will need to discuss this with your plastic surgeon, if they are comfortable performing the three procedures together then they will have a precise aftercare plan for you to follow for optimal results. I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting on your buttocks for at least 3 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck and breast lift. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon