What procedures, surgical or non surgical would be able to rebalance my asymmetric nasal tip? How do I find a revision specialis

I had primary rhinoplasty 3 months ago and one of nostrils is super lifted. As the swelling as subsided the nostril remains unchanged. My surgeon was board certified and respected I'm just very confused on what happened. Did he mess up?

Here’s a link to the board certified doctors in your area who perform revision rhinoplasty.

Revision rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question

First of all at 3 months it is much too early to even consider any revision surgery.  It is important that you follow up closely with your primary surgeon and wait for the final results which can take up to 1 year.

As far as how you find a revision specialist, I would recommend that you visit experience rhinoplasty surgeons.  I would ask questions and look at their photos.  Most likely, they will do some type of imaging which will also give you an idea as to their anesthetics.  I'm certainly would show you pre-and postop photos which although not a guarantee would give you some idea as to their work.  Most importantly, I would not even consider any type of revision at this point.

Santa Barbara Facial Plastic Surgeon