Price for a full TT with muscle repair in Los Angeles area?

I am 32 year old, with 2 c-section(the second one was twins). 5'4" 125lb Not much fat but the skin is sagging. The tummy looks like 6 month pregnant. I am considering to do a full TT with muscle repair, wondering the average price what should I ask during the appointment? Thanks

Price for a full tummy tuck?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery.

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. Best wishes.

#TummyTuck

Cici,

Tummy Tucks range in price from $5,500 to $10,000. We currently have a special on tummy tucks for $5849 but this is fairly low pricing in Beverly Hills.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions.

I hope this was helpful,

Dr. Daniel Barrett
Plastic Surgery
Beverly Hills, CA

Daniel Barrett, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

TT

It appears that you are a good candidate for the procedure particularly if you are not planning to have more children at this point.  A tummy tuck in this region ranges between $5500 and $10,000. If you do not need an extended TT, your price may be on the lower end of the spectrum. 

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

TT

Thank you for your question and as you can see from Dr Hughes answer prices vary so go on some consults with experts in your area and compare

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

This will vary with the demand for the surgeon but the cost may range from $6000 to $10,000 or so.  I would search for the board certified plastic surgeon who you feel is most likely to give you the best results and who performs hundreds of these procedures each year. I would look at patient reviews as well as before and after photos on that surgeon's website.

In order to get a quote, you will need to call the local offices, and probably have a consultation and exam.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Accurate estimate for Tummy Tuck in LA

You can check pricing from a board certified plastic surgeon in your area, or any area of your choice, for a tummy tuck and other procedures by clicking on the Web Reference link below. You will get a breakdown of all costs. Pricing is for educational purposes to ensure cost is within your budget before going in for a consult. Don't look for the cheapest price! Best of luck.

$9,500

I include liposuction to all of my abdominoplasty cases to improve contour, and cut no corners ensuring you get the best result possible under the safest conditions.
Financing is available.

Tim Neavin, MD