What kind of operation should I be looking to get to improve my breasts, stomach and my butt?

iam 19 have 2 babys and i have lots of stretch marks all over my body mainly my stomach i weigh 160 5'4 do i need any operations or should i continue to work out ?

Combining a Mommy Makeover with Additional Surgery Sites

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

No magic medicine for stretch marks

Unfortunately, we do not have any magic medicine for stretch marks.  If you are working out and trying to lose weight, this is your first choice.  Once your weight has stabilized and you have finished child bearing, then you can look into a more definite correction of your abs, breasts and buttocks.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Although you should continue to work out and maintain a healthy lifestyle, it would be best that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to consider having all these procedures done at once.

Dr. Results 
Miami, FL

Mommy makeover surgery can include gluteal augmentation.

Without photographs it's impossible to comment specifically. However and abdominoplasty aided by liposuction is a common part of a mommy makeover. In addition to resurrection of the breasts the fat from the liposuction can be used concurrently to augment the buttock.

Do I need an operation or can I continue to workout?

If you are not planning any more pregnancies you could have liposuction-body contouring and an abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck). 

Fred Suess, MD

Dear anoni1218

Although I can't give you more specific information, I can share the following:

It is always best to have surgery at the weight you will maintain. In general, if you are going to have more children in the near future, you should not have surgery until after you know what your long term plans are.

With abdomen, if you have excess skin, abdominoplasty can remove lower abdominal skin and stretch marks. With breasts, a lift can reposition and reshape them, while implants can enlarge the breasts that you have. With the buttocks, fat grafting as well as liposuction can be used to reshape the area.

Look for experienced and board certified plastic surgeons and see more than one consultation so you can make a well informed decision.

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  Without any photos submitted or performing an in person exam, a true determination as to which procedures would benefit you and help you achieve your overall desired goals cannot be made.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and work together to create the surgical plan that will best help you to achieve them.

Best regards,
Dr. Lane F. Smith, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Las Vegas, NV

Lane Smith, MD

Mommy Makeover

Without pictures or an in person exam, it is hard to say what the best treatment plan would be in your case. Go in for a couple more consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area so you have something to compare. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those with realistic expectations of what a procedure will and won't do for them. Good luck! Dean Vistnes. 

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

If you provide pictures, recommendations can be made based upon your goals.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do without seeing photos and more importantly without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon