Almost done with my invisalign; may need gum goat and cosmetic dentistry? (Photos)

So I'm almost done with my invisalign I may need gum graft and cosmetic dentistry what is the best gum graft procedure my own gums or donor tissue and are composite veneers ok and how long do they last?

Post Invisalign Treatment

Once thru Invisalign (you may need a refinement), and the attachments are removed, have the gums treated 

before any veneers.

There are modern gum techniques that are more conservative and effective than traditional graphs.

Porcelain veneers are a better option than composite veneers. Porcelain is stronger than composite, is color 

stable, and can be used to lengthen the teeth. The extra investment in porcelain over composite will come 

back to you in longevity of the veneers and overall better appearance now and in the future.

This is exciting- have fun with it!  

La Jolla Dentist

Gum Grafting

Gum grafts to treat gum recession is antiquated treatment. You don't have enough tissue on your own palate to graft all of the sites you need to fix all of your gum recession. 

The best treatment for your situation is the Pinhole Surgical Technique. This revolutionary newer treatment allows you to use your own gum tissue to cover the areas of recession without any cutting or suturing. It is much less invasive, no patches and less traumatic.

Good luck!