I have a long chin. I don't like it. I want it shorter. My cheekbone doesn't stand out but my chin does. What can I do? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Vertical Chin Reduction

Vertical shortening of the chin can be done through either an intraoral wedge removal genioplasty or a submental burring reduction. The decision between the two depends on whether the excess chin pad soft tissues need to be reduced as well.

Indianapolis Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 72 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.