I have a flat Asian face. When they do surgery in Asia and cut the jaw. Where does muscle and fat go?

I understand how they make it smaller bone wise but where does the other part of the face go? Do they cut it? Can thermage be used to slim face on higher settings?

Slimming Face in Asian Patients

Botox is the best way to slim the face through careful placement around the masseter muscle.  You do not want to decrease the fat, but rather slim the look of the face.  Thermage will tighten the skin but not slim the face either.  Best to consult an expert in Asian skin.

Slimming Face In Asian Patients -- Hi Definition Liposuction, Kybella, Botox

I have used a combination of liposuction, botox and/or kybella to the jawline to give a great contour in asian patients. I suggest seeing an expert for a formal evaluation.  Thermage will not cause fat atrophy or slim the jawline it will only make the area appear contoured because of tightening.  Best, Dr. Emer.