i am looking for a dr to do larger breast augmentation in the los Angeles area, for example 1300 cc's and upwards.

For example 1300 cc's and upwards. I believe I also need a lift. i am a female bodybuilder no longer competing, with implants already. Time for an upgrade and improvement. Thanks so much for your help!

Doctor Answers 1

I am looking for a dr to do larger breast augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for the question.I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps.  Best wishes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.