i am looking for a dr to do larger breast augmentation in the los Angeles area, for example 1300 cc's and upwards.

For example 1300 cc's and upwards. I believe I also need a lift. i am a female bodybuilder no longer competing, with implants already. Time for an upgrade and improvement. Thanks so much for your help!

I am looking for a dr to do larger breast augmentation

Thank you for the question.I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to larger breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps.  Best wishes.