I am curious on how I should fix my front two teeth? (photos)

One is slightly discolored the other is slightly anterior and tilted, would veneers be able to fix this? I would like to know my best options to have a normal looking smile

#Veneers for discolored, tilted teeth #DrSoftTouch

The alignment and color of your front teeth can easily be corrected with porcelain veneers. I would recommend seeing an experienced cosmetic dentist for a veneer consult. Be sure to look at before and after photos of patients of the doctor that you are considering. These will give you a pretty good indication of the results you can expect. I hope this helps. Follow me on Realself for more questions and answers. 

Porcelain veneers, discoloration and alignment

Yes, this is very easy to correct with Porcelain veneers. As you can correct the alignment and color with porcelain veneers very easily.  you need to find an experienced cosmetic dentist to be able to give you a natural smile and a perfect color match.  Good luck.  

Porcelain Veneer, discoloration

Hi:

Both alignment and color of the teeth can be corrected with porcelain veneer.  In your case the best option is veneers to give you the natural look you are looking for.  Its best to consult a top cosmetic dentist in order to get the best color match with your natural teeth.

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Veneers?

Your situation could easily be corrected with veneers. I suggest that you make sure to find a dentist with excellent cosmetic skills . You want your smile enhanced, not made less aesthetic.Doing two veneers will be a little tricky because of the importance of color matching. I think with the right dentist this can be conservatively done.