I want to get breast and gluteus implants but I don't know how to choose a good doctor that is going to do a great job

I'm located in the area of riverside CA any recommendation near me ??
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Breast and Gluteus Implants

Schedule a face-to-face consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed this surgery numerous times.  Visit his/her web site to view before and after photos of breast and gluteus implants.

Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Locations

Implants

We always recommend finding a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. These surgeons have had special training in plastic surgery. I would also recommend looking at before and after pictures when you're at your consultation. Photos are a great way of examining a surgeons results. 

John Allan Ness, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Who can I see for Breast Implants?

Hi and thanks for your question.  Your first step would be to research to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. This is a doctor who has been specifically trained to perform plastic surgery through a rigorous residency program and is certified by the Federal Government as being competent to do all of the surgeries that Plastic Surgeons perform.  You can go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons to find names of these surgeons and their contact information. 

The next step would be to visit the website of the individual surgeon and look at their before and after photos to see if you like their work.  Each surgeon has their own style and this is reflected in their results. Once you find the results you prefer, give that office a call to schedule a consultation.  These consults are very informative and educational and designed specifically to address your anatomy and concerns.

I hope this has been helpful and I wish you much luck in your pursuit.

Breast and gluteus implants

Please schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic. I would also advise you to have the tummy tuck and breast lift first.  After you have healed for a few months, then have your buttock surgery.  I advise you in this manner because you need to stay on your back after the breast/tummy surgery and on your stomach after your buttock surgery.

Fred Suess, MD

Gluteal implants

are not done by most surgeons so make sure your surgeon has a lot of experience with that procedure.  If you have extra fat on your trunk, you would have a safer choice with fat grafting.  As for breast implants, all surgeons do that so choose the one you like the best with the best policies for revisions and who will answer the phone when you're calling post-op as not all surgeons are equally accessible.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Breast Augmentation and Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in breast and body contouring.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can look at before and after pictures on their respective websites prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon