I am 6.5 months post op from my BA & BL. My scars are white w/purplish brown edges, what would you recommend? (Photos)

Should I get a scar revision, or should I start with steroids? IPL? Also what are the condition of my scars @ 6.5 months are they healing correctly? Will the purplish brownish scars ever fade into white? My ethnicity is asian.

With healing and pigmented skin

such as yours, waiting and time is recommended to ensure that it will not heal to your satisfaction before having another procedure that will leave you with fresh scars that will take just as long to fade.  If scars not symptomatic, best to give it time.  And why pay for laser or IPL when your scars may heal on its own?