Can fillers help to remove eye bags? (photo)

I have prominent eye bags which make me look tired . I am looking for a non surgical solution for my bags . Please help .

Fillers for undereye bags

No, fillers will not get rid of eye bags but they can disguise them. Adding volume to the hollows around the bag can soften their appearance and improve your tired look. Good luck!

Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Can fillers help to remove eye bags?

Filler does not remove bags but rather hides them. However, if there is too much bags/fat present, the best treatment, both short term and long term, is lower blepharoplasty, specifically transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty with fat/bags repositioning. See following link. See an oculoplastic surgeon.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fillers for Eyelid Bags

Fillers are an excellent way to deal with your concern of prominent lower eyelid bags.  I prefer using Bellafill for your situation since most men do not like to return on a regular basis and Bellafill will last a minimum of 5 years.  I have added a link to a gentleman who had exactly your problem and was treated with Bellafill as well as a video on filler safety for you.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Fillers are very powerful.

It is likely that fillers can be used to fill in your under eye hollows.  You need to find a highly experienced injector to sculpt product to smooth your concerns.  In my experience, you will not find this service in your local market and may need to travel to Southern California for this care.