Can I have fat transfer of I'm a skinny woman?

I had a liposuction 2 years ago with fat transfer,the doctor put me 180cc in each butt I was so mad about the results because I had enough fat to build a beautiful butt and he never told me about how much fat i would need. The thing is i chose a bad Doctor.

Can I have fat transfer if I'm a skinny woman?

I have found very good success with thinner patients, but pictures or an examination would be necessary to provide recommendations.

Choosing the wrong doctor

those are certainly very low numbers.

It's important to choose someone who has inherently talented and has experience in one particular procedure.

My practice is exclusively devoted to liposuction and fat transfer only.
The smallest Brazilian fat transfer I have done is 650 mL per side.

Average Brazilian is a run 1000 mL per side.
Many times fat can be obtained if patients are willing to have multiple areas treated with liposuction.

You may want to get a second opinion by if you board-certified plastic surgeon's who have two expertise in this field.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

You propbably have enough fat

You propbably have enough fat - women
ususally have areas that have not been used and are good donor sites.
STAY with fat and not an implant., Fat - YES FAT - it's yours and when
done correctly, has the potential to last a lifetime and maintain a
wonderfully soft and natural look. And don't gain weight - it doesn't
increase the number of cells only their cell volume which does nothing
to help your situation. I hope this helps.

Revision Brazilian Butt Lifts (BBL)

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.   I perform Revision or Secondary BBL frequently.  In order to determine if you are a candidate for a secondary BBL you need to be seen in-person for an exam.  
I would recommend going to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is Fellowship Trained in Cosmetic Surgery, and is a Butt Augmentation Specialist.  Please reach out if you have any further questions.  Best of Luck!   Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, M.D. #RealSelfTopDoctor #RealSelfCoreDoctor “THE” Butt Doctor Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Cosmetic Fellowship Trained Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon