Will it be enough fat? (photo)

Will just lipo to my arms and whole back be enough to give me a nice big butt? Should I gain weight if so how much?I'm combining it with a tt that's how I plan to sleep

BBL Candidate

Hello, thanks for sending your pictures and your inquiry. I think that you will have enough fat to transfer and you might get fat from the abdomen too. It depends what kind of projection you desire. I think that you will end up with nice results. 

Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Fat Grafting to the Buttocks

Every woman has a different shape and fat grafting to the butt is not only about volume, but also about shaping and providing a better contour. An area that is often liposuctioned and harvested for fat are the flanks- this provides a slimmer waist and therefore once fat is placed into the buttocks and to the hips- this provides for a nicer transition and a more curvaceous body. Your recliner in your photo is a great idea. Good Luck with your surgery!  

Helen Perakis, MD
Nanuet Plastic Surgeon