What would be the best thing to do with my face? (photos)

There's a lot things a bit off in my face. There's asymmetry that shows especially when smiling. The skin of my face is thick and kind of droopy and i have clearly visible eyebags. My wide jaw together with my big nose give off a very unattractive, masculine look. My eyes are a bit too high, which makes my face look too long which adds masculinity even more. I have considered having a nosejob, but I'm not sure what it can do. What would be the best thing to do in order to look better? Thank you

Facial Refinement

Thanks for the single photo.  You don't state your age but you look young and IMO would benefit from narrowing and refinement of your nose.  Narrowing of your bridge, tip and nostrils would make your nose more feminine and balanced with the remainder of your face.

Take your time and visit with a couple of Bd Certified plastic surgeons to discuss options.  Best of luck  Jon Perlman MD FACS

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip, etc and weak chin.

I need a full set of photos but it appears that your chin is receded and would benefit from a chin implant. This combined with a rhinoplasty to give you a more feminine nose will make your face more attractive.

Rhinoplasty candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish making than those look more symmetrical, narrow the bridge, and narrow the tip. If there is a dorsal hump present, that can be shaved down as well. A full set of pictures are required of the nose because it is a three-dimensional structure. Computer imaging would be helpful to understand what can and cannot be accomplished with the rhinoplasty procedure.